For your convenience, we offer several payment options, including CareCredit, and Lending Club. Our insurance coordinator will be happy to answer any of your financial or insurance questions.
- Those without dental insurance: Payment is due at the time of service.
- Those with dental insurance: We will estimate the portion your insurance will pay. The amount insurance will cover varies for each individual based on coverage. We may ask that 25 – 75% of the procedure cost be paid at the time of service.
- We will bill your insurance for you; however, companies routinely indicate that coverage verification does not guarantee payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Discover, CareCredit, Lending Club, cash, and more.
- If your insurance pays more than the estimated amount, we will send a refund check within one month from the date payment is received.
- If your insurance pays less than the estimated amount, you will receive a statement from our office.
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage. If you have further questions about payment options, please get in touch with our office at any time, and we will be happy to help.